NAME :: SALLY PHUA S.K.
LOCATED :: SINGAPORE
AGE :: 23
D.O.B. :: 13th JulY 1984
AIM :: Future Quality Assurance Officer

Thursday, October 04, 2007

~ ~ Gone With The Wind ~ ~

Woah....
Times really flies fast when U are sick, staying home doing nothing....
Tommorow will be my last day of MC from work...
I will be returning to work on Monday!!!
WOah, two weeks had just gone passed like this...

U mus be wondering why didnt i blog since I'm so free....
LOL... cos' dunno wat to blog, and I do have tings to do tooo....

Recap
24th Sep(Mon): Having difficult in sleeping, cos' it damn itch...
BeySan called and ask about Ogaus Machine tingy...
Boss called oso, scold scold scold.. then after that, everyting settled in a nice way around mid-afternn time.

25th Sep(Tues): Called back to see if everyting fine..
BeySan asked me regarding the Kopi "O" .
Got New Kopi "O" complaints... Somemore in Aug...
Got an email from Boss to do something... Thanks to Sien Ti who sabotages me....

26th Sep(Wed): Beysan called to ask when did I do my last check on Kopi "O".
told her to look into my folder...
Boss ask her to check, so she ask how i check.. told her how to go about it...
Results came out, SAFE and SAFE... jus have to montior it...

27th Sep(Thurs): Noting happen BIG from Office.
But I was doing Uncle Ernest's accounts and completed within the night..
Thank GOD for it... =]

28th Sep(Fri): Trying to complete the assignment given by boss, cos' promise her to give her in PM...But din manage to do it...only somehow completed in the late night....
Emailed to her and tings go on...

29th Sep & 30 Sep(Sat & Sun): Rot @ home!!! 1 2 go out oso cant...

1st Oct(Mon): got awaken by phone call, cos Boss ask Sien Ti to call me regarding broom stufffs.... Hais....

2nd Oct(Tues): got awaken by phone cal again (Beysan), she called to ask who's doing the empty sachet detector checklist now(from Boss)..den explained to Beysan what had happened and had passed to Maintenance on the issue. Lucky i did not bitch abt BOSS, cos Beysan call me ltr on to tell me tt Boss heard the conversation loH... the most embarrased thing ever happened, cos' when i pick up the phone, im still half asleep... then i went on urghh urghh urghh to reply Beysan when she spoke... actually doesnt matter, cos i tot is only her... BUT when i know my BOss heard tt too... i was like... shucks....
Evening time, Boss msg me say urgent, ask me to pass the msg over to night shift ppl that no too much personal call to be made as QC dept phone had been the highest calling rate among the whole company; it was also found out that ppl using the phone to call radio station, want me to send the msg over to say THIS IS NOT ALLOWED.

3rd Oct(Wed): slp till quite late then wake up... did some washing in the kitchen...
Boss msg too in the night to check if i'll be back on monday & ask if i hv fax m/c, she want to fax me sth to do... DUN HAVE oooo... tot she will email me the next day... cos i told her why not email me... lol...

4th Oct(Thurs): TODAY, wake up quite late tooo... did ironings for my clothes....
hahaha....nth much....

Welll...ppl.... See how i spent my two weeks MC.....
So unmeaningful right?? jus scold me man....

Beside all mentioned above, was trying to watch finish one TV serial, but due to the lousy quality of the DVD...im now left with the last episode....hais.....

shall stop here for my two weeks happenings... :)

No comments: