NAME :: SALLY PHUA S.K.
LOCATED :: SINGAPORE
AGE :: 23
D.O.B. :: 13th JulY 1984
AIM :: Future Quality Assurance Officer

Friday, November 02, 2007

A week of tiredness

Finnnnallly.... i can get myself back to normal life....
Having 2 QC inspectors on leave, MC...
My whole week is madness...
totally downgraded to be a QC inspector...

really dunno if im too sensitive, but i just feel...
there's something that some QC inspectors unhappy with me...
Things just change so tremendously once BEY SAN left us...

Just dunno why la...
the more I tell myself: just dun care abt it,
the more I cant put it down...

Maybe just this peom suits for the current situation...

"We come into this world empty handed,
We will leave the world empty handed.
Friends come and go,
just like meeting different people,
at different station stop.
The only thing that goes with us,
are those memories that we ever spent together."

No comments: