NAME :: SALLY PHUA S.K.
LOCATED :: SINGAPORE
AGE :: 23
D.O.B. :: 13th JulY 1984
AIM :: Future Quality Assurance Officer

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Wonderful & Great 23rd Birthday Celebration

The long waited 23rd birthday celebration had arrived & gone...
Well Well Well,
Indeed a memorable day...
Had a 'surprise' from my lovely colleagues,
How the scenario started...

Early Morning...
While ordering lunch, Sien Ti says BeySan bringing me out for lunch..
No need to order food... (something must be going on, i guess)
Nearing the surprise, I was in Manager's room replying email...
After replying email, came out of the room & found no one... (Weird)
Decided to leave lab fast to photocopy some blank templates...
Received a call from Peggy that Boss looking for me, sounded quite serious....
Quicken my steps back to lab...
Upon arriving, saw a mango birthday cake prepare for me...Gosh!!!
so nice of the gals... but they put additional candle on my cake!! argh...
Doubt anyone of them will see this,
but seriously im very happy for such arrangements they had done for me...
Thanks peeps...

After Work, met up with my bunch of sisters & their partners for a celebration @
HARD ROCK CAFE SINGAPORE
Had a fun & enjoyable dinner...
Had a surprise guest on the table...

Dear's good friend - Mavis

Presenting my gift from the gals....
Creative Zen Stone


Thank You all who are present.
Kinda sabotage by one of the waiters there...
shant put on the picture.. lalala...
Anyway had a great fun time on that day...
Thanks all who sent me sms for wishing me happy birthday...

No comments: