NAME :: SALLY PHUA S.K.
LOCATED :: SINGAPORE
AGE :: 23
D.O.B. :: 13th JulY 1984
AIM :: Future Quality Assurance Officer

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Been Tagged!!

Somehow, din know I'm been tagged by joanna 1-2weeks back...
shall do tis right now...

Rules of the game:
Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!
One: I tend to eat more when I'm tensed up.
Two: But, I was afraid to get fat again... lol
Three: I tend to laze around when I'm at home
Four: I just speak to what my mind reads.
Five: I'm seriously afraid to see female friend of mine to CRY!!!! dun ask me why!!!
Six: I like to play around with my belly whenever I completed my meal.
Seven: I like to toss around my hair whenever i'm in deep thoughts
Eight: I wish to meet my long-life partner soon too... lol...
Nine: I love to disturb those friends' I treasure, don't ask me why!!!
Ten: I rather choose HOT as to COLD for weather, but it will be otherwise for Beverages...

Ok, now for the tags:
1. Audrey
2. Grace
3. Tu Di
4. Su Ting
5. Benson
6. Ivan

No comments: